Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, September 12, 2004

7 September Event Updates

Nothing from my end to add since my second blogiversary back on Tuesday, other than I'm back to slow posting as Real Life stuff takes precedence (but hey, I cooked twice today, did my office banking, balanced my checkbook for the past 2+ months, and have almost sent out all my Rosh Hashanah cards), but I do have two follow-ups to other September 7 activities. The Freeway Blogger made it to 87 signs out of his goal of 100; and two days after I posted about Arrival Day my local paper arrived with the news of a just-opened exhibition "350 Years – The Jewish American Experience", running through April 10, 2005. "Drawing on its photographic, print, object, and document collections, the exhibit examines the rich diversity of past and present Jewish life in the borough of The Bronx since the colonial period... at the Valentine-Varian House/Museum of Bronx History, 3266 Bainbridge Avenue at East 208th Street."

0 comments: