Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, July 19, 2004

From the Mailbag
 
David Chin writes to announce that, on August 1, his site A Picture's Worth will celebrate its first birthday.  Says David, "Since birthdays aren't meant to be celebrated alone, I would like to invite you to join in the first birthday celebrations!"  All are invited to provide a gift by sending in their special photo and story.  With so many photo-bloggers around now, this could be a lovely celebration.  I hope NTodd participates, his photos are amazing.
 
Also, I'm not at liberty to say which little bird e-mailed me that Clifford Meth has left Aardwolf Publishing in the capable hands of co-founder Jim Reeber and accepted the position as V.P. of Creative Development for the ever-expanding IDT Entertainment (which has announced deals with Stan Lee and Todd MacFarlane, as well as recently acquiring an equity stake in Archie and signing an agreement to acquire Manga Entertainment).  I have no idea what Cliff will be actually doing there because Cliff ain't talking, but I do know that Neal Adams (to whom he still hasn't introduced me properly) is doing the cover to Cliff's final book for Aardwolf, and that three of the stories from god's 15 minutes (still on my to-be-read graphic novel pile) were recently optioned by Richard Saperstein's Hidden Films.

0 comments: