Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

My Morning Commute

Still way too packed at home, and way too busy at work, but at least my commute's gotten better in the short term. Here are just a few things my express bus passes on the way to my office:
  • Yankee Stadium
  • Marcus Garvey Park
  • The Duke Ellington Memorial and circle
  • Museum Mile, including the Met
  • Central Park (via 79th Street transverse road)
  • The Museum of Natural History
  • The Dakota
  • ABC television studio
  • Lincoln Center
  • Time Warner Center
  • Columbus Circle
  • Ed Sullivan Theatre
  • Times Square
    Not as picturesque on the way back, but with the sun shining and me stretched out over two cushiony bus seats for a little over an hour, it's a hell of an improvement from the down-and-dirty subways.
  • 0 comments: