Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

Probably not posting a lot this weekend; I think I caught Anne's cold. Today was supposed to be the start of Apartment Hunting but I'm feeling too run-down to make the realtor calls. And I have too many muscle aches to stay at the computer reading or blogging for very long. Rob and I have both been like this on and off for the better part of, well, all winter, and it's getting a bit frustrating. Fortunately there are some lovely movies and two awards shows on this weekend, plus a whole box-full of comics to try and plow through in addition to around 3 months' worth of my local weekly paper. Happy birthdays and blogiversaries and births and the like to anyone who's been celebrating milestones that I've missed whilst falling behind...

0 comments: