Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Opportunity Knocks

Two down! And there are already lots of pictures from the second. Alas, I missed the live webcast, but I'll catch the highlights on tonight's update, which should coincide pretty well with the end of the Golden Globe Awards. Speaking of which, what's the deal with Brini Maxwell anyway? Is Ben Sander's character supposed to be like the new RuPaul only deadpan? Why does nobody on E! seem to get that he's making fun of most of them? Why is Richard Simmons looking like the most normal person on this pre-awards "countdown" show anyway? And how the hell did I get from Mars to Richard Simmons in the space of one short paragraph? I think I need to lie down again... Update: Tristero passes along some great close-up pictures from the Mars Express probe.

0 comments: