Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Working to Rule

Blogging may or may not be light throughout work hours for the next few days, as my boss is in. But as I've now been informed that an ad has gone up for my replacement, even though I don't yet have another job to escape to, I'm less and less interested in playing by their arbitrary rules. However, if you still care about your job and don't want to get caught blogging or reading blogs, you can now check the green Fire Escape key at left. This ingenius device by Gary Turner was referenced in Blogger's latest advice page, which is all about blogging at work. Unfortunately, at the moment all it does is redirect me to Google, which wouldn't seem to be of much help if someone's being spied upon for excessive Internet activity...

0 comments: