Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, October 11, 2003

This One's For Calpundit

The persuasive power of Kevin Drum never ceases to amaze. Because of his mention yesterday of my cat-blogging from last week as well as my job search, I got my highest one-day hit count ever. I figure 563 unique daily visitors may be just a drop in the bucket to someone whose comments sections can elicit over 100 responses per entry and who was ranked, last I looked, at #6 on The Truth Laid Bear's Ecosystem, but it's not something I'm used to at all. :) So, since I was out at the NY Bloggers gathering last night (about which more anon) and returned too tired to get anything else besides that picture page up, here's my belated Friday Cat Blogging TM Kevin Drum for the week. They're ready for their close-ups. On the left, Amy nestles quite comfortably inside my computer table's cubbyhole. On the right, I snapped the camera whilst holding Datsa and loved the way the extreme close-up of his head made his green eyes blue.

0 comments: