Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, October 20, 2003

Group Hugs

Guest blogging is becoming a trend of late, to the point where I'm beginning to wonder whether I should be moving blogs like Jerry Bowles' Best of the Blogs or Markos Zuniga's Daily Kos to my Groups section. I don't see any broth-spoilage yet from this sudden influx of cooks, and aside from the aforementioned frustration with not knowing where on my sidebar to list these sometimes-more-than-one-person ventures (and really, as someone who doesn't like to see her blog pigeonholed as primarily politics or comics or personal or whatever, I really have no ground to stand on there) I actually think it's great community-building. All this intro was really just a pretext to welcome Dwight Meredith back to the blogosphere, as he will now be guest-blogging semi-regularly on Mary Beth Williams' Wampum. Hoorah!

0 comments: