Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, September 06, 2003

Try, Try Again

Blogger seemed to be down all morning, which actually turned out to be a good thing because I got all my errands done! We're about to head out to Manhattan to pick up our bus tickets for RenFaire next weekend (if the Gray Line ticket windows are even open), then to sweep through the Big Apple Con at the Penn Plaza Pavilion (nice upstairs, great AC!) to catch up with friends and see whom we can grab for a late lunch/early dinner. Maybe by the time I return my blog will finally be up again... Update: Had a great time at the con, following a not-so-great time at Port Authority where we were assured there is no Gray Line bus at all that leaves at 9:30 from the corner of 42nd and 8th. So I bought the tickets from ShortLine, which I bloody well could have done on Thursday had I known. May write more tomorrow. Still tired out and trying to finish my DC comics reading so I can file away this past month's batch tomorrow and have done with DCU filing for the next few years...

0 comments: