Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, September 11, 2003

Stupid Tech Question

Every single time I put up a picture on my blog, no matter how big or small, my word wrap fails. I don't know if you see it on your browsers (Robin's viewing the page just fine on his), but on mine the text is no longer wrapping correctly (well, at all), and I have to keep using the horizontal scroll bar just to read what I've written. Could someone who understands what I'm talking about (August??) please take a look at my source code and tell me what I've done wrong and how to recode it to fix the situation? Thanks.

(By the way, Blogger's edit function seems to have been updated again; there's now a spell check, along with things you can click to the right of the edit window to designate Drafts and to Change Time & Date. Haven't tried any of the new stuff yet so I'm not really sure what it'll do...)

0 comments: