Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, September 22, 2003

Beep Repaired

Via Lane Dunlop (link at sidebar), a cryptic warning care of Ms. D (whose blog seems cool enough to link to) passed along by her sister from a Cherokee woman who claims to converse with spirits.
This Cherokee lady told my sister that the spirits she communicates with have told her that something bad is going to happen here in the U.S. in November. Something is going to go horribly wrong with the banking institutions and people should keep some cash on hand and water and food - enough for a few days. She said things would be okay again in a short period, but whatever it is, is going to be reallllly bad. Now I figured if I didn't tell you now, and then something happens, and I write... this lady told my sister that over a month ago, no one would believe me. Now, if it happens, you will all think... Ms. D warned us! And if it doesn't happen, by November you will all have forgotten I said anything anyway, and we can just pretend I never wrote this.
Emphasis mine. Just so you know.

0 comments: