Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, August 21, 2003

Viral Inflections

Well, I thought my systems weren't infected, having not actually seen any e-mail with the dweaded woims, but I've now had both my home and work computers updated and, our IT fellow informs me, I was indeed hit at the office. (As opposed to getting banged up in the deli, which was the day before yesterday. That's the last time I try to get out of someone's way in a narrow aisle; from now on, let 'em wait for the fat gal instead. I just bruise too easily, as the back of my hand now attests. No good deed goes unpunished. But I digress.) And I don't know what's up with my office machine but it's driving me nuts that I can't read Elaine's and Lis' blogs from there, so I've now moved their links to a separate section on the sidebar to remind myself to catch up with them from home base. Hope you're all having a glitch-free day!

0 comments: