Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, August 25, 2003

Treadmill Day

Mark Evanier (link at sidebar) puts up Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup cans when he's too busy to blog. I'd put up a JPG of a treadmill but every time I stick an image up here, no matter how small, it screws up my formatting, and besides all the treadmill clip art seems to be copyrighted. Maybe I'll have Robin draw one up. In any case, I'm glad I got everything done this past weekend insofar as shopping and meal planning and finances and getting through my blogroll, because today's work day has been horrendous, and I feel like I'm right back on that uphill climb to nowhere that pushes back any plans I might have had for an actual life. Hence no real post yet except to say that I've rearranged the sidebar a bit and added a few people, and those looking for an update to my August 13 post (you know the one) may wish to check out this essay.

0 comments: