Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Call for Patriots

Lis Riba (link at sidebar - remember, you may need to click on it more than once to connect properly) notes that "the Justice Department has just launched www.lifeandliberty.gov, a new website for their pro-PATRIOT Act Propaganda. In response, I have just registered www.lifeandliberty.info, with which I intend to combat their false propaganda claims. The site is not up yet. (I only registered it an hour ago.) I haven't even decided on a format, whether it be static pages reflecting and rebutting the originals, a weblog, a wiki, or something else entirely. If anybody would like to work with me on this site, I'd love to hear from you. [If the ACLU or EFF or other such organizations are interested, I'm even willing to sell or give away the registration, so long as it will be dedicated to the use described above.]" What a terrific and productive idea! Please submit your content suggestions to Lis in her comment section.

0 comments: