Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, June 01, 2003

Mellow Alert

White Rabbits! Home again, home again - after a car from Lansdale to Philly; lots more walking but some more drifting off to sleep during what was probably a good panel (another Marvel presentation, this one about Epic), and sorries to Andrew M if I looked a bit out of it; a lovely pub lunch (I mean, it just isn't a convention without at least one pub meal, is it?); a shuttle bus to 30th Street; SEPTA to Trenton; NJ Transit to Penn; the subway to our stop; and a car service so we didn't have to walk the hill. Yeah, you could say I'm tired. Apologies to anyone at the con looking for us when we just weren't there a lot; I think with cons like these, if I'm going to socialize more, I either have to stay at a hotel in the area and make plans beforehand or sit at some kind of table, and I did neither. But the convention wasn't really the reason we went down there this weekend anyway. Leah, thanks again for your hospitality and blog debut!

0 comments: