Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, June 29, 2003

I So Rock

Got this entry in on the third try tonight, as Blogger is suddenly, fittingly strange and lost my first two entries. Why do I so rock? Well, I almost never do, as anyone who knows me can attest, but Skybird Radio is currently webcasting a Firesign tribute live via a Shoutcast MP3 feed and I'm listening via RealAudio to Dave Ossman's How Time Flys - whilst in a sort of tribute having pulled my two copies of the album, including the autographed white-label test pressing that Dave gave me in October of '83 as an apartment-warming gift. So tonight, I'm pretending that I So Rock. Blogger has been disagreeing... Update: I've just been informed that How Time Flys is now available from Laugh.com along with a number of other long-out-of-print Firesign works.

0 comments: