Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, June 27, 2003

Another Social Note

Robin and I will be at the Madison Square Garden convention tomorrow and possibly Sunday. (The con actually starts today but I'm not venturing outside in this weather except to the subway to get back home.) We will not have a table, but y'all know what we look like even without the Comicart mailing list badges we'll be wearing, and I'm pretty sure you can leave messages for us (if you're doing so, cell phone numbers would be particularly helpful) with Steve Wacker at the DC table. Oh, and we're planning on going here afterwards, of course. [And speaking of the Comicart mailing list, I'm really enjoying my daily chats with Mike Fogg and Mike Rice and Steve Coulson (the other tri-state-based Brit on the list) and Lambert ("the big Chinese guy") and whoever else shows up. I'm only saying this, of course, because Mike F whined that I never mention him on my blog. It takes so little to make sad and lonely people happy.]

0 comments: