Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, May 26, 2003

SNABU

I've been fairly well Bloggered today. I can't add my rac* friend Augie DeBlieck to my blogroll yet because I can't call up my template at the moment; and I couldn't check the blog for entries I made earlier this month because the archives weren't working properly, and when I tried to republish they all disappeared. Ah well, what do I want for nothing, a rubber biscuit? Update: Well, at least the archives are back (I was hoping that posting an entry would refresh the blog at least that much, and it did), but my template's still MIA. And hey, how about that Veronica Nelson 2-run homer yesterday? I don't know what I'm looking forward to more, Clemens pitching against Boston in the rain (hah! I have my doubts that game will be played today) or the "Wish They All Could Be California Girls" College World Series final. No, I know what I'm looking forward to more. :)

0 comments: