Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Corrections

Seth Finkelstein e-mailed to remind me that he's not the same person as Seth Friedman (see my May 13 entry), but I may remember him anyway from the both of us having been on rac* during my Usenet days, so even though it's not that closed a circle at least he is someone else I know. :) Apologies to both Seths!

And I returned to the office this morning none the worse for wear (we hit all the spots we wanted to in Central Park yesterday, as well as getting a blood sugar test done, supporting the French by eating brunch here, taking in a movie, and doing the All You Can Eat Sushi thang for dinner, so I'm tired and a bit itchy but quite happy and refreshed) to find that not only had my boss flown back early from his most recent business trip, which means he'll be coming in today, but he'll be cancelling his trip this week as well, which means I'll see him tomorrow and Thursday too. So much for any plans to get out of here at a normal quitting time this week. Makes me feel even better that next week's only three work days long, what with Memorial Day and taking Friday off to go to WizWorld East and visit my friend Leah again. But it looks like I'll have to go through short-term hell before I get to that little piece of heaven...

0 comments: