Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, January 10, 2003

Points to Ponder

  • Do my upstairs neighbors have some sort of radar that allows them to zoom in on exactly the room I'm in for the purpose of disrupting whatever I'm doing with their noise?
  • If so, did they get it from John Ashcroft and am I now in trouble for even mentioning it?
  • Is "rage" a part of "courage" in the same way "rapist" is a part of "therapist," or in a different way?
  • "Is anybody there / Does anybody care / Does anybody see what I see?"
  • Can I take my earplugs out yet?
  • Is it really worth it to half-promise to oneself "a little something on the blog every single day in 2003" and then not really have that much to say?
  • Did I actually learn some HTML coding and get this bullet list to work properly?

Update: Heh, looks like, but I don't know how to erase the space between the bullet list and the rest of the text. Ah well, live and learn. Oh, and the neighbors are moving out at month's end according to the daytime super, so maybe then we can just go back to worrying about how to pay the rent on one income...

0 comments: