Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Standing Up For Standing Down

Thanks to Max Sawicky (MaxSpeak link at left bar) for adding me to the left-hand-side list of the new NoWar blog called Stand Down (link also at left bar). And just in time for election day! As soon as I read through the 3-page participation instructions (would I kid you? I'm near petrified now :) ) I'll probably go back over all my anti-stupid-Iraq-war-plans posts and put the links up there. Especially this one, 'cause like, duuuuude!

A bit of sad news: one of my favorite over-actors, Jonathan Harris, has passed away (see Mark Evanier's blog, link at left bar). Does that fulfill the Law of Threes re: celebrity deaths? (By the way, I highly recommend a Google search on "celebrity deaths threes," this is apparently a very well-travelled belief and it yields some fascinating results, but so far I haven't been able to find an origin for the superstition.)

0 comments: