Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, September 21, 2002

Learning Curve

You know, the code works a lot better if you put it outside the arrow thingies that start with the exclamation point. Now I just have to figure out how to shrink the size of the "Comment" thingie, and position it so it adheres to the bottom of each post rather than the top of the previous one.

Oh, and for those of you who have AdsOff, remember to turn the program off when you're trying to post to Blogspot. *re-sigh*

Oh, my friend Peter David - well, actually, his webmaster Glenn - just "blogrolled" me on his blog (see left bar) too, and even mentioned my husband, which was way cool.

So Robin and I were talking about movies with longer-in-the-tooth male co-stars and ever-younger ingenue female co-stars (Tuxedo with Jackie Chan and Jennifer Love Hewitt being the latest example), and he's flipping through the TV Guide and sees Roman Holiday. So, you know, everything new is old again. Or old is young. Or "fool me once, shame on you, um er, can't fool me again." (Go to Jay Zilber's blog to download the Daily Show vidclip; thanks Jay, sick puppy that I am I've played it about 5 times already, and I saw it the night it ran!) Anyway, so I'm looking for something to take my mind off it and the Mets starting to lose another game (obviously marijuana is to blame), and stayed on Crossing Delancey for about a half hour. And then got a little bored, and flipped to-- Gigi. "Sank heaven for leetle gur--" Oh dear, everything old is actually Maurice Chevalier again. And I actually like that movie.

0 comments: