Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, September 20, 2002

Blogya, Tovarisch?

Wow, I've only had my Yahoo e-mail address up on the left bar for like a day, and a half dozen former-strangers have already written! I feel the illusion of misplaced self-importance shimmering at me. I'd better take a look at my checkbook or something.

Forgive me for not knowing the proper netiquette for when someone adds me to their blog links; is it mandatory to reciprocate, or can I just say, echoing Romper Room, "I've heard from Susan B and Frank Paynter and George Partington and Ray Sweatman and they all seem real nice and please visit their blogs but as Susan's and George's resonated with me right away I elected to put them on my list-at-left and besides they kind of all link to each other anyway"?

So anyway, I'm overwhelmed. I'm mega-whelmed, in fact. Seriously, I'm far, far beyond being whelmed, and I thank you.

Now, if only someone could teach me how to code in a "comment" section after each entry...

0 comments: