Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, December 10, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

A couple brief maintenance notes before I choose a Silly Site and saunter off to bed. Jon Swift has been added to the blogroll, and about damn time too; and Ezra Klein's merged his blog with his day job and can now be found here at the American Prospect. (Fans of his former co-bloggers can find them here at Cogitamus.) Robin and I had a great time at today's party until he got a migraine, but he tried HeadOn for the first time and that mitigated it somewhat so I may actually buy their migraine relief product despite the potassium dichromate. Hey, as a pro-level photographer Robin must have enough potassium dichromate in his system already. :) See, here's his brainscan (brainscannr via Gerard). Anyway, photos tomorrow or the next day or whenever I actually feel rested and have finished my ComicMix column. No more NYC for me for at least a few days, except if I get another interview...

0 comments: