Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

The backache's improving; I can feel something's still out and I can't get it back in place yet, but the pain has lessened enough for me to walk around and stand enough to do the washing up and actually sleep through most of the night. My toe is lightening up and even showing signs of pink here and there, the knee bruises are healing, and the hand is well covered and not really giving me any problems. As long as I don't slip and fall any more I should be in good shape, which of course is easier said than done in this weather. Not a lot of snow, just enough to make road (and parking lot) conditions a little unsafe. And safety is what it's all about at Safenow (via Matt Bors at Cartoonists with Attitude)! The reworked caption for this Homeland Security graphic reads Use your flashlight to lift the walls right off of you!, which is a handy superpower indeed.

0 comments: