Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

Weird and long day so far, and I haven't even gotten to post anything until now. The doctor finally saw me this morning and gave me a course of steroids to get rid of the last of my month-long cough. Then I found myself very busy at work, even though my boss isn't in, but it's all been interesting secretarial-type stuff for a change. Our home email (Verizon) hasn't been working and is probably going by the wayside soon (parents please take note) so I'll be busy importing all my Outlook info to my all-but-unused-till-now Gmail account over the weekend. Feeling better overall, except for the cough and the home email thing, so it could be a lot worse, I could have... Blog Depression! (Well, I do, sort of, but only in the "when am I ever going to get to read all of these posts?" kinda way.) Via Karen.

0 comments: