Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Silly Sites o' the Day

With expected down-times for Blogger tonight, I hope I can get my planned "Jewish women and moms" Estrogen Month post up during the day, but the heavy workload continues. Just in case I can't, Happy Birthday, Mom!! Since I won't see you till after Pesach, have some matzoh ball soup (via Hanan Levin). In fact, since I can't be with you tonight either, have some kosher pig as well; I know you don't read other blogs besides mine but I like Chazarmaveth's "literary correspondent" Hank Magitz and his Jew noir... Oh, and that website is via Cliff Meth, my would-be editor if I ever get Megillat Vashti written for this guy to draw... (Have I mentioned that Robin and Alan will be contributing to the Bill Loebs art auction and sketch book Cliff's organizing?)

0 comments: