Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Celebrating Women Mommies - 24 March 2004

Happy birthday, Mom! Here's what I wrote about my Mom last year. In honor of her, I thought I'd celebrate mothers today with these links:
  • MOTHERS (Mothers Ought To Have Equal Rights)
  • Mothers & More
  • Blue Star Mothers of America, Inc.
  • Mothers Arms
  • National Organization of Single Mothers
  • Entrepreneurial Mothers Association
  • National Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs, Inc.
  • San Luis Obispo Mothers for Peace
  • AsociaciĆ³n Madres de Plaza de Mayo
  • Mothers for Clean Air
  • Mothers for Clean and Safe Vehicles
  • The latest on the Four Moms from NJ (via Atrios)
    Also, Margaret Cho wrote a lovely bit about her mom the other day which I wanted to share. And lastly, a brief history of Mothering Sunday, which I believe was this past Sunday in the UK.
  • 0 comments: