Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Gems from the Ex

"I've officially decided that I'm going to care more about baseball this year than politics, since the Red Sox can always be depended upon to break my heart, while both Democrats and Republicans only confuse me."

"I don't know if Greenspan even knows (or cares) how the things he does or says affect the non-investors in this country. Perhaps the next President might choose a Fed Chairman who hasn't lost touch with how Real Folks live."

"I can't believe that Clear Channel is shocked or surprised that Stern wouldn't 'tone down' his routine because of the threat of FCC fines. The guy has made his career of pushing the limits."

All these goodies and more over at Parting Shots. My former husband has been on a real roll lately; go Steve!

0 comments: