Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, February 13, 2004

But I Say It Just To Reach You, Julia

Happy (belated) second blogiversary to Julia M H-M of Sisyphus Shrugged, a woman who inspires me daily more than she'll ever know. Today, for instance, she tears apart a doctored photo meant to smear John Kerry (by pairing him with a woman who apologized fourteen years ago for her remarks about Vietnam, not that asking people to renounce that other ill-conceived war seems to me an unpatriotic or immoral action any more than is protesting the current one, as millions of people worldwide have done - quite the opposite, in fact, but I digress) by noting its visual inconsistencies, something that's far more up Robin's alley as I never would have spotted any of this stuff. Update: Speaking of blogiversaries, I see that Tom Burka's just celebrated his first as well...

0 comments: