Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Silly Site o' the Day

But first, a joke that Dad just sent me...

In light of the on-going discussions all over the world about human cloning, we have to ask ourselves a hypothetical question. If you pushed your naked clone off the top of a tall building, would that be:
a) murder;
b) suicide; or,
c) making an obscene clone fall?


Thank you, he'll be here all week, enjoy the veal, don't forget to tip your waitress...

Now, speaking of obscene clones, here you go. Don't say I didn't warn you, even if I didn't.

Well, that should wrap things up here for 2003. I'm pleased that I was able to keep my promise to myself that, barring Blogger problems, this weblog would contain new content every day, and I hope to continue that into 2004. Have a happy and healthy new year, everyone. I'm off to finish the sushi and watch Dick Clark and ball-dropping...

0 comments: