Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, November 16, 2003

Post-Thanksgiving Plans

As some readers may have noted, Robin and I are headed to Columbus, Ohio the day after Thanksgiving to participate in the 24th annual Mid-Ohio Con on November 29-30. Laura Gjovaag has soooo earned a special Aquaman sketch by graciously agreeing to help me keep my promise of new daily content on Pen-Elayne on the Web and guest-blogging for me during the con, in case I can't locate a computer with online access when I'm there. I've previously mentioned the convention program cover (pencilled by Alan Davis) which Robin inked and colored, snapping a picture of the piece during the inking process. It's now officially up on the con page, so I'm reproing the final result below:



I've also talked previously about the panel I'll be moderating within the text of this entry. Hope to meet lots of folks there!

0 comments: