Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Silly Site o' the Day

It was a good day and a bad day. Started off well, with my car's quarterly oil change and safety check going on at the same time as I got my medi-pedi a few blocks away (and got my cardio in as the podiatrist is four blocks uphill from the auto shop). Then bad, as we discovered that the MasterCuts in the Palisades Center where I've been getting my hair cut for years is now gone. Oh Renee, I miss you so much! And I don't have a backup haircutting place, so that's going to take a lot of asking around and research. Then we ended with good stuff again as it was Movie Night and tonight's feature was Deadpool 2. I totally love me some VanCity Reynolds!









There, that should be enough Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman for anyone. Except in my dreams, of course.

0 comments: